Today’s Tip: How To Make An Easy Chicken Dish
I bet you’re wondering just how easy this chicken dish is?! It is such an easy recipe and the flavor is unbelievable, wait until you try it! I discovered this recipe while brainstorming with my friend for what we could make for dinner that was quick, easy, and delicious, and voila, we came up with the easy chicken dish. And ever since, I make this dish on an average of once a week! So here you go, the ingredients for how to make an Easy Chicken Dish,
16-20?Boneless Chicken Strips, 2 medium onions-diced, 1 bag of frozen greenbeans, 1-1.5 bag of mini carrots, 1 package of mini potatoes-cubed, 1 cup of olive oil -seperated into 2 halves, 1 box of Lipton Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, 3 -4 cups of white flour, Spices (optional) paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper, Oil for frying
1) First take a ziplock freezer bag and fill it about half way with flour. It is completely optional, to add the spices listed above, but I guarantee you, if you do, your mouth and stomach will be thanking you even more! So if you do mix the spices in with the flour just do about 1 tablespoon of each spice, with the exception of the salt and pepper, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper. We don’t want to make the chicken dish too peppery! Zipt the bag closed and shake it around letting the spices mix in with the flour.
2) Boil water for the frozen greenbeans. Preheat your oven on 375 degrees. Set aside a large deep baking pan (or if you don’t have a deep baking pan have 2 shallow ones -you will need one for this part). In? a mixing bowl, mix the half cup of oil, carrots,?diced?onions, cubed potatoes, and one package of the lipton mix. Pour into a baking pan and place in the oven uncovered.
3) When the greenbeans are almost all the way tender, remove from the stove and drain. Take the veggies out of the oven and add the greenbeans stirring them in to become coated with the olive oil and lipton mix.
4) Take a large frying pan and fill with enough olive oil to fry your chicken. While the oil is getting warm, rinse off the chicken and place it in the freezer bag of flour. Zip the bag closed and shake around until coated. When the oil is heated and the chicken is coated, start placing it in the frying pan. I have better results for easy chicken dish when I put it on a medium high temperature with the lid slightly ajar. Cook for 5-7 minutes on one side, and then 2-4 minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and drain on papertowel.
5) Once the chicken is drained put that in the same bowl that you previously had the veggies. Add 1/2 of the other half cup of olive oil and 1/2 of the second lipton package. Toss until covered. Remove the veggies from the oven and carefully place the chicken in and under the veggies in the baking dish. (If you are using 2 seperate baking dishes, use one for the veggies and one for the chicken.) After adding the chicken pour the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil and the lipton mix all over the whole baking dish. Put back in the oven for 15 minutes.
6) When the timer goes off, remove the easy chicken dish from the oven, give it a few stirs and place back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes. (Don’t want the onion mix to get burnt on the top!)
Good Luck & Enjoy 🙂